Executive Vice President & General Counsel
- BS from Union University and JD from University of Tennessee College of Law.
- John has extensive experience and expertise in estate planning, the management and administration of trusts, and developing strategies to help clients achieve their financial and personal goals.
- He was a partner in the law firm of Scott & Kea from 1995-2003, and then served as Vice President, Wealth Management Advisor
- Trust Officer for Cavalry Banking and Pinnacle Financial Partners
- From 2008-2012, John lived in Europe where he served as the team strategy leader of Belgium for the International Mission Board, and was the President of Echange Interculturel, asbl.
- He began serving with the Southern Baptist Foundation in 2012.