Board Of Directors
Dr. Ronnie Floyd
- President and Chief Executive Officer of the Executive Committee of the Southern Baptist Convention.
- Former Senior Pastor of Cross Church of Northwest Arkansas
- Former President of the National Day of PrayerBoard Of Directors
- Investment Adviser at Decker Wealth Management with over 40 years experience in banking and financial services
- Retired Senior Vice President, Bank of America
- Certified Financial Planner
- Past President of Lovell Incorporated - Investment Advisor/Analyst and Broker
- Former Vice President of J.C. Bradford & Co
- Former Vice President of Prudential Bache Securities
- Former Vice President of Finance and Operations of Sony Corporation
- Former Controller/Treasurer of NFIB (National Federation of Independent Business)
- CPA. Former Controller and Vice President of Finance of PMG, Atlanta, GA
- Director & Managing Principal of Diversified Trust in Nashville
- Former owner of Robyn Hari & Associates, a fee-only financial planning and investment advisory firm
- Former Tax Manager of PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Southern Baptist Convention
- Member of the board of Union University
- CPA/PFS, CFP
- Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Dollar General Corporation
- Former Vice President, Corporate Controller, Big Lots, Inc.
- Former Vice President, Corporate Controller, Jitney-Jungle Stores of America, Inc.
- Board Member, Girl Scouts of Tennessee
- Board Member, Mason Accounting Board, The College of William and Mary
- Attorney, Parker|Lawrence
- J.D. Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Cum Laude, 1986
- B.A. Tennessee Temple University, Summa Cum Laude, 1983
- Curiae Honoris Society Member
- The American Journal of Trial Advocacy
- Former President of the Nashville Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Former Director of Nashville Pro Bono, Inc.
- Recipient of the Nashville Bar Association’s Liberty Bell Award