Board Of Directors
Dr. Ronnie Floyd
- President and Chief Executive Officer of the Executive Committee of the Southern Baptist Convention.
- Former Senior Pastor of Cross Church of Northwest Arkansas
- Former President of the National Day of PrayerBoard Of Directors
- Founder and President of Ascent Wealth Advisory, LLC.
- Senior Vice President, Raymond James & Associates and RW Baird
- Former Board member and Chair of the Minnie Pearl Cancer Foundation
- Board Member with the Baptist Healing Trust
- Involved with the Kiwanis Club of Nashville
- Certified Financial Planner with over 22 years of experience
- Graduate of Baylor University
Robert “Bob” Dawkins
- Planned Giving Officer of Love Worth Finding Ministry with Adrian Rogers
- Former Founding President of Bellevue Baptist Church Foundation
- Former Senior Trust Officer, First Vice President of SunTrust Wealth Management
- 50 years Trust and Fiduciary Services
- Former Vice President of Finance and Operations of Sony Corporation
- Former Controller/Treasurer of NFIB (National Federation of Independent Business)
- CPA. Former Controller and Vice President of Finance of PMG, Atlanta, GA
- Director & Managing Principal of Diversified Trust in Nashville
- Former owner of Robyn Hari & Associates, a fee-only financial planning and investment advisory firm
- Former Tax Manager of PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Southern Baptist Convention
- Member of the board of Union University
- CPA/PFS, CFP
- Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Dollar General Corporation
- Former Vice President, Corporate Controller, Big Lots, Inc.
- Former Vice President, Corporate Controller, Jitney-Jungle Stores of America, Inc.
- Former Board Member, Girl Scouts of Tennessee
- Board Member, Mason Accounting Board, The College of William and Mary
- Attorney, Parker|Lawrence
- J.D. Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Cum Laude, 1986
- B.A. Tennessee Temple University, Summa Cum Laude, 1983
- Curiae Honoris Society Member
- The American Journal of Trial Advocacy
- Former President of the Nashville Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Former Director of Nashville Pro Bono, Inc.
- Recipient of the Nashville Bar Association’s Liberty Bell Award